Answered By: Christine Andresen
Last Updated: Aug 12, 2014     Views: 44

Joyner and Music Libraries

Faculty members can authorize graduate assistants to check out materials from ECU Libraries on their circulation account. Faculty must provide written permission on university letterhead which should state the student's name and each semester that the student will be allowed to check out materials on the faculty member's behalf. For more information, contact the Circulation desk at 252-328-6518 for Joyner Library and (252) 328-6250 for the Music Library.

Graduate assistants and other student or staff assistants may also request materials via Interlibrary Loan for faculty members. To do so, assistants need to either login to ILLiad using the faculty member's account, or create a secondary ILLiad account in the name of the faculty member for use by assistants and have the faculty member send a written letter to Interlibrary Loan authorizing the account. Assistants should not request interlibrary loans in their names for faculty use. For more information contact the Interlibrary Loan staff at (252) 328-6068.

Laupus Health Sciences Library 

ECU Faculty can authorize individuals to check out materials from ECU Librarires on their behalf.  Using the form attached, print the document on university letterhead and bring it to the service desk at Laupus Library.  The designated individual(s) must show their picture ID at the time of checkout.

Please contact (252) 744-2219 if you have any questions or need more information.

Related Topics

Contact Us