Please note:

Please note:  Many library services have been changed by the COVID-19 pandemic.  Please use Ask a Librarian for the most current information.

Answered By: William Gee
Last Updated: Feb 04, 2021     Views: 2

Refunds for campus vending machine malfunctions can be requested in person at the Dowdy Student Stores accounting office in the Main Campus Student Center. 

Another option for a snack vending refund (not drink vending) is to call the snack vendor, Canteen Inc., directly at 252-218-4929 and give the call center the machine location, ID number on the machine, and what’s wrong. The company will then mail a refund check to you. 

While the library cannot give refunds for vending machines, please report malfunctioning vending machines in the library to the library's Circulation Desk on the first floor in the lobby so the malfunction can be reported to the appropriate company for repair.

Related Topics

Contact Us