Answered By: Katy Webb Last Updated: Aug 12, 2014 Views: 112
Use the E-Journal/E-Book Portal:
- First, go to the E-Journal/E-Book Portal search page. The E-Journal/E-Book Portal is located below the One Search box.
- Type the name of the periodical title in the search box next to the drop-down "Title begins with" search box and click the Search button.
- If the full text of the periodical is available in any of ECU's 500+ subscription databases you will see a list of one or more databases linked below with their years of coverage
- Simply click on the database name that has the journal for the year you need
- At some point you may be prompted to enter your Pirate ID and password, which is the same as your email, in order to authenticate you as an ECU user.
You can also use the E-Journal/E-Book Portal to see some of the journals and other periodicals that are available online for a particular subject. From the E-Journal/E-Book Portal search page, select a category from the drop-down Browse e-journals by subject" box. Then click the Search button to the right. The periodicals that are assigned to this subject area will be listed.