Please note:

Please note:  Many library services have been changed by the COVID-19 pandemic.  Please use Ask a Librarian for the most current information.

Answered By: William Gee
Last Updated: Mar 11, 2019     Views: 291

Yes! You may request the ECU Libraries pull materials from our collections and hold them at a specific library circulation desk. If you want materials from a library across campus, you may request them to be delivered to and held at the library of your choice (Joyner, Music, or Laupus).

Requests are placed in the Libraries’ Catalog using the Place Hold option. Step by step instructions with screenshots are available in PDF format.

Additional details about the service are available on the Place Hold information webpage. If you need help using the library's catalog or have questions about this service, please Ask a Librarian

Related Topics

Contact Us