Please note:

Please note:  Many library services have been changed by the COVID-19 pandemic.  Please use Ask a Librarian for the most current information.

Answered By: William Gee
Last Updated: Dec 11, 2018     Views: 79

If you are going to be away from campus for an extended period (e.g. summer break, internships, study abroad, sabbatical, military Reserves deployment), please contact us using the links below to discuss options. Often, we can temporarily provide Distance Education shipping and/or scanning services to you.

Related Topics

Contact Us