Please note:

Please note:  Many library services have been changed by the COVID-19 pandemic.  Please use Ask a Librarian for the most current information.

Answered By: William Gee
Last Updated: Dec 12, 2018     Views: 43

Whenever your address, phone number, university status, or name changes, please update your record in ILLiad or contact your library's Interlibrary Loan office (Joyner: or 252-328-6068; Laupus: or 252-744-2226). This is especially important if you have distance education status and have materials shipped to you by the ECU Libraries. We ask that you do provide these updates because the Interlibrary Loan offices and the ILLiad system do not receive updated contact information from the central campus computer network. 

For Joyner Library's ILLiad

  1. Login to ILLiad.
  2. On the left hand menu bar, under the "My Account" heading, click on "Update Contact Info."
  3. Update the needed fields.

For Laupus Health Sciences Library's ILLiad

  1. Login to ILLiad.
  2. On the left hand menu bar, under the "Tools" heading, click on "Change User Information."
  3. Update the needed fields.

Please note that some fields might not allow editing. If you need to change those fields, please contact the ILL staff.

Related Topics

Contact Us