Answered By: Katy Webb Last Updated: Aug 12, 2014 Views: 101
Answered By: Katy Webb
Last Updated: Aug 12, 2014 Views: 101
Do the following to access recordings of school of music faculty and guest recitals and ensemble concerts.
1. Go to the library classic catalog.
2. Enter the following into the author keyword search box: east carolina university school of music.
3. If you know the date of the performance, type the date into the title keyword search box. Write the month and year out in full (i.e., january 15, 2012). If you don’t know the exact date, you may enter just the month and year (i.e., january 2012).
4. If you know the name of the performer or ensemble, you may add them to the author keyword search box in addition to what you entered in step 2 (e.g., wacker, jonathan or concert choir). Searching by performer/ensemble may not work for very recent recordings.
5. Choose the following from the material groups limit drop-down box: Sound Recordings.
6. Click search.