Please note:

Please note:  Many library services have been changed by the COVID-19 pandemic.  Please use Ask a Librarian for the most current information.

Answered By: Bryna Coonin
Last Updated: Mar 11, 2019     Views: 101

Joyner Library

ECU Faculty, Staff, retired faculty and staff, and graduate students and Undergraduate Honors Students members can check out current periodicals and reference materials on a case-by-case basis by inquiring at the Research and Instructional Services desk.

Once the item(s) are approved, the Reference Librarian will contact a Circulation desk staff member or escort the patron to the Circulation desk to identify that the patron has permission to check out the item(s). The Circulation staff member will then complete the In-House Materials Borrower Agreement form and maintain it on file until the item(s) are returned. If the item(s) are not returned, the designated Circulation staff member will contact the patron to resolve the overdue item. 

Typical check out periods are 24-hours, but the patron can arrange for a longer period with the Circulation staff, if needed. 

Laupus Health Sciences Library

Current periodicals and reference materials must be consulted in the Laupus Health Sciences Library building. 



Related Topics

Contact Us