Answered By: Katy Webb Last Updated: Feb 09, 2016 Views: 113
Joyner Library allows our non-student guest as well as current ECU faculty and staff to print in Joyner Library. If you are a public patron, please visit www.pirateprint.ecu.edu and select "create a guest account to print". Once you have created the account, you may pay for your prints at the Circulation desk. We accept cash, check, debit, and credit. After payment has been received, your account will be credited and you may print from the community printer located, located near the community workstations in the lobby. If you are ECU affiliated faculty or staff, your account may be accessed via the printing interface using your pirate ID and passphrase. Faculty and staff must add money to their account at the circulation desk in order to print in Joyner Library.
Black and White printing costs $0.02 per page. Color printing costs $0.10 per page.
1. When you click print, choose Student Printer.
2. To print in color, click properties, and set the color option to “Color”.
3. Go to the community print station located to the right of the circulation desk
4. Enter your guest login (community patrons) or pirate ID (for ECU faculty and staff) and password at the login screen to access to the Student Print station.
5. Choose your print job by locating your login name or Pirate ID under the Owner column. Press the Print button in the lower right hand corner of the screen to release your print job. Money will be deducted from your printing allowance. If you have exhausted your balance, log in to http://pirateprint.ecu.edu to add funds to your print account through personal credit or debit card. You may also add funds at the circulation desk.