Answered By: William Gee Last Updated: May 12, 2017 Views: 155
Joyner Library allows everyone the ability to print. Any non-ECU student guest, including ECU faculty and staff and cooperative borrowers, must create an account at www.pirateprint.ecu.edu and select "Create a GUEST account to print." Once you have created your account, you will need to add money to your account at the Circulation desk. We accept cash, check, debit, and credit. Please only place the amount of money that you anticipate using on your account. Black and white printing costs $0.02 per page. Color printing costs $0.10 per page. Since we are unable to provide refunds for amounts not used or to apply the balance towards other library fees or fines, we strongly advise that you place small amounts of money on your account at a time to avoid having money left unspent on your account. You may always add additional money to your account if you find that you need more printing.
After payment has been received, your account will be credited and you may print using the print interface on the computer. All print jobs must be sent to and picked up from the community printer located beside the community workstations in the lobby. If you are an ECU faculty or staff member or a cooperative borrower, you may use any computer in the building, but you can only print to the community printer in the lobby. The other print stations throughout the building are for ECU student printing only.
1. When you click print, choose the PapercutJoyner Printer from the dropdown list of printers. Do NOT select the default Student Printer setting.
2. To print in color, click properties, and set the color option to “Color”.
3. Go to the community print station located across from the Circulation desk.
4. Enter your print account login and password at the login screen to access to the community print station.
5. Choose your print job by locating your login name under the Owner column. Press the Print button in the lower right hand corner of the screen to release your print job. Money will be deducted from your printing account. If you have exhausted your balance, you may add funds at the Circulation desk.