Answered By: Johnnie Swindell Last Updated: Jul 31, 2015 Views: 670
Beginning August 1, 2015, student technology fees currently provide $25.00 per academic year for student printing ($10-fall semester; $10-spring semester; $5-summer sessions (all). This quota is set by Academic Computing to prevent abuse and waste. Black and White printing costs $0.02 per page. Color printing costs $0.10 per page. More funds can be added to a student's account through here http://pirateprint.ecu.edu.
1. When you click print, choose Student Printer.
2. To print in color, click properties, and set the color option to “Color”.
3. Go to one of the Student Print stations, located in Circulation, Reference, Teaching Resource Center, North
Carolina Collections, and the Music Library.
4. Enter your student Pirate ID and password at the login screen to access to the Student Print station.
5. Choose your print job by locating your Pirate ID under the Owner column. Press the Print button in the lower
right hand corner of the screen to release your print job. Money will be deducted from your printing allowance. If you have exhausted your balance, log in to http://pirateprint.ecu.edu to add funds to your print account through personal credit or debit card. There is not a cash alternative to pay for printing.