Answered By: Katy Webb
Last Updated: Feb 13, 2016     Views: 69

Go to the Joyner Library Circulation desk. Be sure to bring North Carolina Driver's license along with an acceptable form of proof that you are currently an educator.

Acceptable forms of documentation would be a current school ID card, a copy of your school contract, your current pay-stub from your school, a letter from your school verifying your employment, or documentation from the State of North Carolina verifying your home school status.

Please be aware that you must be reverified at the start of each school year.

Contact Us