Answered By: Katy Webb
Last Updated: Aug 12, 2014     Views: 60

In order to apply for an educator card, you will need to provide documentation showing you are an educator. Acceptable forms of documentation would be a current school ID card, a copy of your school contract, your current pay-stub from your school, a letter from your school verifying your employment, or documentation from the State of North Carolina verifying your home school status.

Contact Us